As we expand programming options for community-based mental health supports we would love to hear from you! What is your organization, school, agency doing that is mental health based? What ways can we support your initiatives? Are there service that we provide that might align with your vision of increasing mental health accessibility?
If you think there is a way that we can get involved together, please reach out to us and let’s see what we can do together!
Some of our current service areas include:
- Employee In-Services in the areas of structural family therapy, attachment-focused treatment, trauma-informed treatment, and restorative justice treatment.
- Employee in-services for continued education
- Private/professional consulting
- Adjuncting at the Associates, Bachelors, and Masters levels
- Peer-to-Peer groups
- Topic Specific support groups
- Mental health program development
- Direct clinical services
- Natural mentorship programs
- Facilitating community engagement initiatives
- Licensed professional counseling service referrals
Are you a current, prospective, on in-training mental health professional? Are there ways that we work we do intersects with your interest in working in the human services field? If so we encourage you to reach out. We hope to provide a diverse spectrum of training opportunities within the community. We will also provide direct clinical training and supervision. For practicum, internship, and residents in counseling this can be a unique training opportunity that you might find is just right for you! So reach out and let us know!